Not much to be said. I like food. You like food. And sometimes you need a little bit of gorgeous inspiration to kick-up your food game for the everyday winter meal. I got you. Enjoy. :)
Written in gorgeous prose by Beth Kirby, Tennessean, home cook, and an internationally re-known food stylist.
Follow her adventures on these platforms:
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Blog | Website
Now go check out her recipes!
- Breakfast in Bed | Vegan Rose + Chocolate Chip Spelt Waffles
- A Local Milk Christmas | Balsam Fir Syrup + Fennel Rosemary Cookies
- On Coming Home | Apple & Rosemary Buttermilk Quickbread
- Coriander & Fennel Marinated Rack of Lamb + Mint Chimichurri
- Soft Brown Butter & Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls + Whiskey Eggnog Frosting
So, go follow her on these platforms:
and check out her recipes...
- Meyer Lemon and Fresh Cranberry Scones
- Bittersweet Chocolate Pear Cake
- Butternut Squash Salad + Farro and Pepitas
- Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pancetta, White Bean and Swiss Chard Pot Pies
No one makes me wish I spoke French with fluency more than Mimi Thorisson. Incredible storyteller and impeccable photographer out of Medoc, France. She has the uncanny ability to wrap you up warm in her adventures with her kiddos in the woods. Be careful, you might find yourself enraptured by photos of wild, edible mushrooms that are more beautiful than any portabello you've ever seen at Kroger.
Follow her on these platforms:
And her recipes? To die for.
- Zucchini Flans
- Rigatoni a la Bordelaise with Crepes
- Lamb Confit with Thyme + Ratatouille
- Chestnut and Black Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- King's Cake (Galette des Rois)
Please Note: This post does not contain any affiliate links. These bloggers were referred out of genuine interest.